MEANING OF RUDRAKSHAS
Rudraksha (also Rudraksh; Sanskrit: rudrākṣa (“Rudra’s eyes”or literally “Shiva’s eyes”) is a large evergreen broad-leaved tree whose seed is traditionally used for prayer beads in Hinduism. The seeds show variation in the number of grooves on their surface, and are classified on the basis of the number of divisions that they have. Different qualities are attributed to the rudraksha based on the number of grooves, or ‘faces’ (mukhis)that it has.
ORIGIN & POWERS OF RUDRAKSHA
One Hindu legend says that once Lord Shiva opened His eyes after a long period yogic meditation, and because of extreme fulfilment and out of compassion he shed out a tear. This single tear from Shiva’s eye grew into the Rudraksha tree.
These beads are very powerful beads which are used to cure many physical and emotional disorders. Rudraksha beads are found in different types ranging from 1 mukhi to 21 mukhi.There are several mentions in Vedic Puranas, Upanishads and Srimadbhagawad as being the most powerful aid to living a successful and enlightened life. There are specific references to 1 mukhi to 21 mukhis , each capable of aligning the positive energies around us to aspects of health, happiness, spiritual fulfilment, prosperity and self empowerment.
BENEFITS OF WEARING A RUDRAKSH (Learn Why Millions of People Believe in Powers of Rudrakshas)
Rudraksha beads emit a frequency that balances chakras of human body as well as attune to frequencies of different planets and divine energies and attract good luck and positivity.They are said to start healing mind and body within 48 hours. Different types will help solve different problems to an individual . Some of them are :
1 Mukhi Rudraksh
- It is the most auspicious among all Rudraksha beads.
- One mukhi chandrakar belongs a variety which is an alternate to Rudraksha.
- Blessed by lord Siva himself.
- Washes off all sins (all type of sins) of the wearer.
- Enhances knowledge about the supreme power. Minimizes worldly attachment. Wearer gets control over his/her own senses.
- Goddess Lakshmi blesses the wearer/worshiper.
- Brings the wearer close to Shiva and also fulfills all his desires in this world.
- Gives concentration power and inner peace. Gives leadership qualities also skills to overcome stressful situations.
- Very helpful to overcome any bad habit, addiction problem. Worn around neck.
- Overcomes lack of confidence, increases charisma, personal power, prosperity.
- Diseases cured are Night blindness, urinary stones, respiratory diseases, thrombus in blood vessel,Heart diseases, eye/skin problem, fistula, dyspepsia, disorder of digestive function
- Removes malefic of Sun as ek mukhi rudraksha also represents sun.
5 Mukhi Rudraksh
- It is the most widely available rudraksha.
- Sins earned by forbidden acts are removed by wearing this bead.
- Sudden/uncertain death fear can be eliminated with the power of this.
- Meditating people need it for attaining all sadhanas.
- Very widely available rudraksha.
- Peace and fame comes with this bead.
- It is used for water therapy where it’s importance is felt by direct consumption.
- It protects from all type of diseases.
- Fear is warded off after wearing.
- Pancha face bead is owned by Rudra.
- Very powerful and auspicious bead to be worn.
- Awareness and memory power are multifolded.
- Liver thighs vertebral column, cardiac problems are cured.
- Recommended in cases where the disease of Blood pressure, Breast ailments, Memory enhancer, acidity, fistula, inflammability exist.
- Malefic effect of Jupiter is minimised on wearing 5 mukhi rudraksha bead.
14 Mukhi Rudraksh
- Known to have been directly produced from the eye of rudra.
- Controls the ajna chakra (between 2 eyebrows). Improves visualization power on wearing on ajna chakra.
- Protects the wearer and helps to make correct judgment in their action/plan.
- Wearer purifies the ancestors and forefathers. Helps to improve the present, corrects the past, and makes the future positive and foreseen.
- Helps in increasing power of eight chakras. Improves intuitive thinking.
- Corrects stammering. Helps in gynecological problems. Helps to judge people in better, effective manner.
- Worn for better future sight, visualization power, meditation. Protects from all calamities, miseries, worries. Provides safety and riches. – Chauda face bead brings the fearless mind within us.
- Brings devotion and bhakti.
- It is also said to bestow power of foreseeing future to wearer
- It protects against evil spirits and black magic
- 14 mukhi rudraksha removes malefic effect of Saturn.
- Most precious rudraksha
- Dedicated to Lord Ram. Brings Devotion to the wearer.
- Good family relations, respect within family & friends.
- Removes fear of death.
- Removes all planetary position defects and the problems related to that.
- Brings awareness to inner mind. Gives internal energy
- Protection from all sitionations which are adverse and even from negative things.
- Yama does not come to the wearer.
- Brings Victory and blessings while removing fear of insecurity
- Mantra: OM HAUM JOOM SAH
- Neutralizes the bad positional powers of all planets. ( in wearer’s kundali/birth chart )
- This is a very rare seed and it is very hard to find a genuine one
- Any person wearing this Rudraksh is blessed with abundance of wealth , health and happiness
- it helps open the third eye chakra which governs a heightened state of awareness
- it protects the wearer fro evil spirits and negetive energies
- It represents Lord Kuber the God of wealth
- The wearer of this Rudraksha is blessed with vast Property, Worldly Comforts and Pleasures and all his material desires are fulfilled
- the wearers family also never faces problems the power is so strong
- A Twenty One Mukhi Rudraksha is one of the rarest of all the Rudrakshas. Only those people are able to get and wear this rudraksha who are extremely Lucky.
- The Holy Trinity ( Lords Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh ) reside in this rudraksha along with all the other Gods and Goddess and hence the wearaer of this rudraksha is the lucky one who gets the blessing of all the above Gods and Goddesses.
- Neutralizes the bad positional powers of all planets.
- mantra for this bead is “Om Namah Shivay”
- Twenty one Mukhi Rudraksh is best suit to those who are doing business, owners of multiple companies, political leaders, directors, legal consultant etc and who are always tak