Meaning & Importance
Gauri Shankar Rudraksha represents the unified form of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. It is evident from the name itself that this Rudraksha symbolizes a strong bond between Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. The unified form of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati is the reason for the development and expansion of the universe. Gauri Shankar Rudraksha makes the relationship between a person and his spouse and friends better. It also enhances the relations between the family members.
A Gauri Shankar Rudraksh has the power of two rudrakshas. By wearing it on a Monday, Thursday or Saturday by properl cleansing and reciting “om namah shivaya” 9 or 108 times this seed will give quick results.
Who Should Wear It?
- Those aspiring to get married.
- Those who need to make their relationships better(married and unmarried couples both may wear)
- Useful in meditation purpose.
- Couples aspiring children.
- Increases male & female fertility.
- Best thing for peace and unity in family.
How to wear?
- Should be worn on a Monday, Thursday or Saturday after having a bath.
- Keep in your home temple. In mornings offer incense and chant Om Namah Shivaya.
- It can be worn in a gold or silver cap or a red/black thread.
- Keep the idol of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati at your place of worshipping and worship them with full faith and devotion.
Call us at +91 9555149149 or love chat with an expert for Rudraksha Consultation. You may also use our free online astrology software. Just click here to generate your horoscope.